Williams College has a compus wide license that covers both network and individual installation of Mathematica. If you need an individual copy for your computer that doesn't require campus network connection, you can request one directly from Wolfram Research following the instructions below.
Request the download and key:
1. Follow the link below to fill out the form to request an Activation Key directly from Wolfram:
Williams Faculty and Staff
2. Click the "Product Summary page" link to access your license
3. Click "Get Downloads" and select "Download" next to your platform
4. Run the installer on your machine, and enter Activation Key at prompt
First time request:
If this is your first time to request an individual installation of Mathematica from Wolfram Research, you need to create an account:
1. Go to user.wolfram.com and click "Create Account"
2. Fill out form using a @williams.edu email, and click "Create Wolfram ID"
3. Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID
(Note: this is not an account on a Williams server so don't provide your Williams password!)
DownloadThis software can be downloaded by Williams faculty, staff, and students.
Click on an icon below to start downloading. If you see only gray icons, this application is not currently available for your operating system.
We were unable to detect your operating system.
This software is keyserved. If you are using this software from off campus, you need to first run the Williams College VPN client.