You can design your course home page (Front Page) with text, images, media, and links. The links can be to files (e.g. syllabus in PDF or PowerPoint lecture), other Glow Pages, Discussions, Quizzes, and external content.
Step 1: Create a new page
- Go to “Pages” in left navigation menu
- Click “+Page” button to add a new page.
- Add content and click “Save & Publish.”
Step 2: Set the Page as the Front Page
- Locate your published page in Pages List that you want to set as your Front Page.
- Click the Options icon.
- Select the Use as Front Page link.
Step 3: Set the Course Homepage
- Go to your current course homepge
- Click the “Choose Home Page” button on the right.
- Click the radio button next to “Pages Front Page.”
- How do I insert my syllabus (PDF) to a Page?
- How do I embed an image on a Page?
- How do I embed a video?
- How do I remove Front Page?
Back to GLOW FAQ Home