GLOW has three basic building blocks for you to use, Files, Pages and Modules. Files are any documents (PowerPoint, Word, PDF, images, and etc.) you upload to your course. (Use the Course Media Gallery for videos and audio.) Pages are individual content pages that you create. They can include text, images, embedded videos, and links to files/external sites. Modules help you organize pages, files, links and other course items such as assignments and quizzes within a logical structure.
Course Home Page Types
- Import Existing Course Content
- Files – Upload and Manage Course Files
- Embed an image using the Rich Content Editor
- Embed a video using the Rich Content Editor
Customize & Publish Courses
- GLOW Course Prep for Teaching Checklist
- GLOW Sample Courses
- How do I create a prerecorded lecture in GLOW using Panopto?
Back to GLOW FAQ Home