- GLOW categorizes four activities as “Assignments”:
If you create any of these, a corresponding column in the Gradebook will be also created.
- Assignments can be created from three different places: Calendar, Modules, and Assignment page.
- Assignment Groups allow you to organize assignments, weight final grades, and add grading rules such as dropping the lowest score.
- Assignments have different grading options: Point value, Percentage, Complete/Incomplete, or Letter grade.
- Students can submit assignments in multiple formats: on paper, online, using external tools such as Google Docs, or no submission.
- Group Assignments can be graded as a group or individually.
- All assignments can have rubrics attached.
Back to GLOW FAQ Home