Proxy Server Set-Up on an iPad
- Go to Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select the Wi-Fi Network to whcih you are connected (ex. Purple Air)
- In the WiFi Networks window tab on the arrow to the right of your WiFi network name
- Under the IP Address you should be the DHCP section
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to HTTP Proxy
- Select Manual
- Fill in the Server text box:
- In the Port text box enter:
- In the Authentication text box select: On
- Enter your Username (short UserID)
- Enter your Password