- See how much money is left on your account
- Add printing credits to your account
- Redeem cards purchased from the Bursar
- View pending & recent print jobs
- View print costs & your transaction history
- See your printing’s environmental impact
- Log in to your PaperCut account
- Click on the “Add Credit Online” menu link on the left hand side
- Select an amount from the drop down and click the “Add Value” button
- Fill in the credit information
Via the Bursar’s Office (Students Only)
- Purchase a PaperCut $5, $10, $20, $50, or $100 PaperCut Redemption Card from the Bursar’s Office in Hopkins Hall
- After purchasing the card, login to your PaperCut account
- Choose Redeem Card from the left-hand side menu.
- Enter the number on the front of the card and your account will be credited for the value on the card
Accounts for Departments
If you have or are a student worker(s) that print on behalf of your department, you should request a departmental account. After a department account is created, your student workers will be able to select the departmental account when they print. You will receive a weekly report showing the printing activity associated with the departmental account.
If you need an account set up, email [email protected]. At the time of setup, you will be asked to provide a list of students that are allowed to print using the departmental account.
Accounts for Student Organizations
Student groups / organizations can obtain a shared account for the group, or reimburse members who print for the group off of their personal PaperCut balance.
To set up a shared account, email [email protected]. At that time, an account name, password, and reports will be configured. You will be asked to provide a list of people that can print. Setup time takes about 5 minutes.
- The account will be created with an initial balance of $5.00. More can be added by logging into PaperCut and clicking the “Add Credit Online” menu link.
- The organization is responsible for distributing account login information to those students responsible for printing on behalf of the organization.
- The organization is responsible for any printing charged to that account.
- The organization will only be given one printing account.
Up to date 5/8/20