Everybody in the Williams community has access to a Zoom license, but you will need to activate your account before you can use it.
To activate your account:
- Go to https://williams.zoom.us and sign in using SSO (Single Sign-On) with your Williams email account.
- Once logged in, you can check to see if claiming a license has worked correctly by clicking on the box in the top right-hand corner of the page that shows your photo or the initial of your first name. Once you click, it should show your Williams email address and the word “Licensed.” If not, contact Academic Technology.
If you’re still having trouble:
- If you had a Zoom account linked to your Williams email address already, before you tried to claim a license, please sign out of Zoom on all your devices and try again to sign in at https://williams.zoom.us
- If you can see that you’re licensed, but are having trouble starting meetings using your Williams account, contact Academic Technology.
- For troubleshooting other problems with Zoom, check the Zoom documentation.