EMS Room Scheduler is used campus-wide for managing use of classrooms, labs and many meeting rooms.
Requests for usage of classroom spaces during academic-year hours cannot be considered until after class schedules are loaded into the system. This typically happens within the first two weeks of the semester.
In selecting a date for an event, be sure to check the:
- Multi-Faith Religious Holidays Calendar
- Williams College Academic Calendar
Spaces That Cannot Be Reserved Through EMS
The following specific spaces below cannot be requested in the system and you must directly click on the building name below and email the contact that is linked to the space for usage.
- Thompson Memorial Chapel
- Chapin Hall
- Brooks-Rogers Recital Hall
- Weston Field
- Athletics Spaces
- Upper and Lower Dance Studios in Goodrich
- CET Studio 275
- CET Faculty Collaboration Center
- Outdoor Spaces (Paresky Lawn, Poker Flats, Science Quad etc.)