Here is a pretty simple way to recreate Outlook contact distribution lists to Gmail. It’s manual and has to be done one group at a time, but better than having to create them manually.
- In Outlook, compose an email to the list that you want to replicate.
- In the To field the list will be added. Click the little + next to the DL name, it will expand the group showing all email addresses/names in the TO field.
- Select all (Ctrl + a), then Copy (Ctrl + c).
- Go into gmail, and create the empty group.
- Select the group, then click the add members button
- Paste (Ctrl = v)
- Click add