The Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is available to all Williams faculty and staff employees. Employees are able to sign in and download Adobe suite apps on up to five computers. This includes personal and OIT issued computers.
NOTE: Adobe Acrobat DC (Pro) , used to edit PDFs, and the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application will be pre-installed on all new computers issued by OIT. To use either app simply run the app. If a sign-in box appears click ‘Sign in’ then ‘Sign in with and Enterprise ID’ then enter your Williams email address. You then will be directed to a google sign in page to finish the authentication.
- Download the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application (CCDA): https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/creative-cloud
- To start the installation, navigate to your downloads location and run the installer
- Once the install finishes you will be presented with a sign in box. Click 'Sign in with and Enterprise ID' and enter your Williams.edu email address. You will be directed to a google sign in page to finish the authentication.
- The Creative Cloud desktop app is now installed successfully on your system. Now you can browse, install, and launch any of the Adobe CC appss from this CCDA.
- To install an app click the app section within the CCDA. Here you will see a list of the available apps. Next to each will be an install, update, or open button depending if you have that app already on your computer.
If you have any questions or need any help with the Adobe setup please call the help desk (x4090) or enter a ticket at https://ticket.williams.edu/