The Williams College Office for Information Technology (OIT) seeks an experienced Business Information Analyst for our Administration Information Services (AIS) team. Reporting to the Director of AIS, you’ll work with the dedicated staff of OIT and administrative offices such as Admission to enable the effective use of enterprise software in support of the College’s strategic priorities and our educational mission. You’ll also play a key role in implementing and integrating a new suite of cloud-based enterprise software for human resources, financial management and student services.
You’ll collaborate with staff, faculty and students to understand the people, process and technology aspects of information technology-related opportunities and challenges. Your work will help ensure the enterprise software and services that the College uses are reliable, secure, and meet the needs of the campus community.
Williams is deeply committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. The successful candidate will excel at working in a community that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion.
- A reliable, self-motivated, well-organized and enthusiastic individual able to work productively with minimal supervision
- The ability to collaborate effectively with diverse groups of people
- Experience with business process analysis and requirements gathering
- Experience defining and creating data integrations and/or reports
- Experience with quantitative software such as Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience maintaining software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications
- Experience with integration platform-as-a-service (IPaaS)
- Experience with SQL and relational database applications
- Experience with data security and classification concepts
- Experience working in higher education
Application review will begin on September 30th, and will continue until the position is filled. Pay starts around $85,000, commensurate with experience. Job band 2-C. Please visit https://staff-careers.williams.edu/ to apply.
Conditions of Employment
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Beyond meeting fully its legal obligations for non-discrimination, Williams College is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where members from all backgrounds can live, learn and thrive. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please feel free to contact us via phone at (413) 597-2681 or email at [email protected]