Media Services/Classroom Support is a subgroup of Instructional Technology.
Our main mission is to develop, implement and support multimedia presentation systems for classrooms.
In addition, we assist with planning and development of technology needs for a wide variety of campus events.
We also offer training and assistance with video duplication and format conversion.
Media Services/Classroom Support provides presentation facilities and support for academic work and extra-curricular events.
- Media Services Classroom Orientation Slide Show Williams Media services classroom presentation
- Training and consultation for electronic classroom instruction (Technology in Classrooms & Facilities)
- Planning for lectures and presentations by faculty and guest speakers.
- Media Services Quick start training videos.
- Dual Projection Room Training Video
- Video and audio format conversion and copying.
- Installation & maintenance of electronic classrooms and major presentation venues.
- Training and guidance in using audio recorders and video cameras.
- Management and Technical support of Audio/Video Recording Studio 275 located in the Sawyer Library.
We are located on level 2 of the Center for Educational Technology (CET) in Sawyer Library.
- Steve Amann, Classroom Technology Specialist, Sawyer 261
- Patrick Gray Jr, Events, Classroom, and Studio Support Specialist, Sawyer 260
- Jim Lillie, Media Services Technician, Sawyer 243
- Phil Remillard, Manager, Sawyer 259
Hours & Contact
See https://oit.williams.edu/#faculty for hours and contact info