Request the download and key:
1. Follow the link below to fill out the form to request an Activation Key directly from Wolfram:
Williams Faculty and Staff
2. Click the "Product Summary page" link to access your license
3. Click "Get Downloads" and select "Download" next to your platform
4. Run the installer on your machine, and enter Activation Key at prompt
First time request:
If this is your first time to request an individual installation of Mathematica from Wolfram Research, you need to create an account:
1. Go to user.wolfram.com and click "Create Account"
2. Fill out form using a @williams.edu email, and click "Create Wolfram ID"
3. Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID
(Note: this is not an account on a Williams server so don't provide your Williams password!)
Microsoft Office is installed on all of our PC and Apple computers which OIT provides to Faculty and Staff.
Faculty, Staff and Students may install Office 365 onto their personal computers by following the instructions at: https://oit.williams.edu/help-docs/office-365-office-2016-software/
Adobe apps are available for college-owned computers (e.g., faculty and staff workstations). Students can access them in the labs and libraries. More information
Please let us know if you do not see a software title that you believe would be useful to the Williams community.
Faculty: Please contact your instructional support liaison.
Students: Please contact your faculty members.
Software on this web site has been licensed to Williams College and should be used in a manner that is consistent with the educational objectives of the College.