All of our classrooms have a full set of presentation equipment, including a PC, a Mac, laptop connections, a CD/DVD/VHS player or BluRay player, audio system, and data projector or flat panel. We’re currently transitioning classrooms to high-definition/digital. HD classrooms are widescreen and support both VGA and HDMI connectors.
- Instructions for using classroom lecterns
- Classroom list: pictures & equipment details for teaching spaces.
- All classrooms can be scheduled using the campus room scheduler.
Lab & Studio Locations
Williams has 13 public computer labs/media studios that require a College ID and password to use. Additional specialty labs are limited to students enrolled in particular courses.
- 101 – Media Studio, PC/Mac Lab
- 204 – Media, Music, PC/Mac Lab
- 205 – Mac/PC computer classroom
- 207 – Mac/PC computer classroom
- 211 – New lab (under construction)
’62 Center for Theater & Dance
- G81 – Mac/PC computer classroom
- 044 – Music * – Mac Lab
- 119 – PC computer classroom
- 201 – PC/Mac Lab
- GIS – PC Lab
- 147 - Language - Mac Lab
- 207 – Mac computer classroom
- Lower Level – PC/Mac Lab
- Main Level – PC Lab
- 2nd Floor – PC Classroom
- 027 – PC Instructional Room
- Atrium – PC Lab
- GIS – PC classroom
- 116 – Photography Studio* – Mac Lab
- 216 – Media Studio, PC/Mac Lab
Portable Mac Cart
A portable cart containing 18 Macbook Pro’s is stored in Bronfman and is reservable for classroom use.
* access restricted to specific users
Four Collaboration Stations are available for public use. Two are in Jesup- rooms B03 and 316 (the Media Education Center). Another is located on the second floor bridge between the Thompson Chemistry Labs (TCL) and the Morley Science Labs (MSL), and the last is on the third floor of the Thompson Biology Labs (TBL). These spaces provide:
- a large plasma screen with video inputs
- power outlets
- wired and wireless network connections