October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month
As part of promoting cyber security at Williams we sent out a number daily messages during the month of October on a variety of topics around staying safe online.
In addition we’ve updated and enhanced our suite of security related pages on this page.
Identity Theft, Phishing & Other Scams
- Scam Identification
- Report a Phishing Attempt
- What to do if you responded to a phishing email or logged in to a fake Williams web page
Virus & Malware Protection
- File Encryption
- Laptop Encryption
- PC Networking
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Removal Project
- Secure and Safe Computing for Administrative Offices
- Williams Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- PeopleSoft Off-Campus Login Alert Service