This guide assumes that you have previously exported your Blackboard course. Blackboard is no longer available to do exports. If you have saved a Blackboard course export file (zip file), you can import your course materials to Glow.
Detailed instructions for restoring your Blackboard content to Glow.
To import to Glow
- In the Administration block select Restore.
- Select and upload the zip file that you exported from Blackboard.
- Once the upload has completed and you see your file in the Glow file list, under Action select BB Import.
- You will now see the imported content from your old Blackboard course in the “backupdata” folder. You will need to move them out of “backupdata” before you can link this content into the appropriate places in your course. For information on this see the page on file system in Glow, and see the page on linking documents.
- Here is the printable step-by-step version.