A Glow calendar can be reached by adding a Calendar Block.
Calendar has 4 types of events.
- Site (event viewable in all courses – created by Glow administrators)
- Course (event viewable only to course members – created by instructors)
- Groups (event viewable only by members of a group – created by instructors)
- User (personal event a student user can create – viewable only by the user)
Adding closing dates to course activities — assignments, quizzes etc. will cause them to show up in the calendar block as course events. Current date will be outlined.
(Example of a Calendar Page, Expanded month view)
How to add a new event
- Add a Calendar Block if it does not appear
- Click month on Calendar to get an expanded month view (an example above)
- In Calendar view click the New Event button
- On a New Event page select a Course event and click OK
- Give an Event name and set the event properties
- Click Save changes
- Click month on Calendar to get an expanded month view
- Click the event name that you want to delete
- Click the red X below the event name to delete it