- Preventing scanned documents from Konica/Bizhubs from going to spam
- Email Overview
- Mac Mail Setup
- Initial Account Setup Directions
- New Email Account: Gmail Setup
- Setting Your Browser as Default Email Handler
- Email Absence Notice
- Clearing Web Browser Cache, Data, Cookies and History
- Forwarding Incoming Emails to a non-Williams Account
- Email Setup for Androids
- Email Setup for iOS: Google's Gmail.app
- Email Setup on Outlook
- Outlook: Create, Change, Customize a View and Ribbon
- Outlook: Recreate Contact Groups in Gmail
- Filtering Email With Your Mail Client
- Using POP Instead of IMAP with Williams Gmail
- LISTSERVS & Google Groups
- LISTSERV: Documentation for Requests
- Saving/Migrating Email and Docs when leaving Williams
- Daily Messages for those in the Community
- Why OIT does NOT whitelist domains
The easiest, most direct and OIT recommended way to access your Williams email from iOS (iPhone, iPad) is via the Gmail.app from Google. An overview of the Gmail app can be seen here and you can get it from Apple’s App Store here.
Once you install the Gmail.app, just sign in using your short email address and password.
You can use the Mail.app that comes with iOS, if you choose, though the Mail.app is a bit more complicated to set up and doesn’t have all of the Gmail specific features of the Gmail.app.