Our print management company, CBS, has partnered with a new toner recycling program. In order to further reduce waste, empty toner cartridges will be shipping in boxes of six rather than one at a time.
Cartridge drop off locations:
We have placed seven boxes in different areas on campus in which you can drop off your empty toner cartridge to be recycled. You can drop off cartridges from any College owned network or local printer. Boxes can be found in these locations:
1. Paresky Hall – near the Park Street entrance
2. Hopkins Hall – ground level near the UPS dropoff
3. Lasell – first floor near golf cages
4. Weston Hall – basement level near Stetson Court entrance
5. Hollander Hall – ground level near UPS dropoff
6. CET – second level of Sawyer Library
7. Jesup Hall – main lobby
When the box is full you can call 413-597-4090 and we will pick it up and place another empty box.
How to obtain your own box and return label:
If you would like a box for your building we can deliver one to you with an attached return label so you can ship it back when it is full.
If you have an idea for additional locations or have any questions, please contact Terri-Lynn at x4129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.